Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Birthday!

It was just my birthday, figured you might want to see a few pictures of the day, so here they are:


My Friends Jerome, River, Jasmine, and my mommy.


My friends playing with all my toys, we had a blast!


BEEP BEEEP!



I love cupcakes!!

Me and my cousin Hunter.

I was scared of this one!


Did I mention I LOVE cupcakes?


Thank you to everyone that came for the wonderful gifts and the great time, I really had so much fun.

And here's the video my Mommy made for me! It's the BESTEST gift ever, thanks Mommy!


2 comments:

  1. The pictures are great but I LOVE the video!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Sky had a lovely birthday! That's cute that he loves cupcakes.

    When Laney saw Sky's orange/blue sippy cup in the background, she said to me, "odder, odder" (water). She has the same cup.

    The slideshow your mom made was absolutely beautiful. You look amazing pregnant.

    ReplyDelete