Sunday, June 28, 2009

School!

Last night I found a link on Wonderbaby to the Hadley School for the Blind where they offer courses to blind people and their families for free! I was amazed and immediately signed up for a course called Learning Through Play. It's basically the same type of thing as I'm taking in my ECE training but for blind children, I couldn't be more excited. I hope they approve my application. I think our family will benefit from it as a whole, especially Skyler, the more I can learn about how to teach him and how to facilitate play for him the better! Now for what everyone has been waiting for, some pictures!

His new thing now is walking. He'll hold onto my hands and just walk, he's so amazing. I can't believe he can do that already especially since he's only 5 months adjusted.

Thanks for stopping by to see how Skyler's doing! Make sure to leave a comment! Don't be shy.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent News on the school! I will be draining your brain when you come over :-)

    Kiss LittleDude for me.

    Love you guys,
    PoppaDuck

    ReplyDelete